CERAMIC TILE MANUFACTURING PROCESS
1. The process starts with the choice of raw materials - principally clays, feldspar, sand, etc.
2. Milling takes place in efficient, high technology plants.
3. Pressing into the final shape, which is then glazed.
4. Drying is carried out in horizontal dryers using hot air.
5. Glazing and decorating, using the latest generation of equipment, enabling us to achieve natural designs.
6. Firing in roller kilns burning natural gas, to guarantee that the product will have the best properties.
7. Selection by trained personnel using criteria based on international standards.
8. Packing and palletizing is fully automated.
9. A QUALITY CONTROL system is applied to all stages of the tile manufacturing process.
Follow us on